- Rubber bump guard to protect against drops
- High-quality brass components and crimps
- Rapid Air Down Deflator
- Updated larger carry pouch included.
The ARB Digital Tyre Deflator is a must-have for all 4WD drivers in order to run the correct tyre pressure for the varying 4WD conditions encountered both on and offroad.
Deflating your tyres cannot be easier thanks to the large digital display backlit for viewing in both day and night conditions displaying the pressure readouts in either PSI, BAR, KPA and KgF.
ARB offers a new digital gauge to make deflation even easier. With an accuracy of up to +/-1psi at 15-75psi and a large digital read-out with a blue backlit display, you will be set for tire deflation.
It consists of a 250mm braided line with high-quality brass components and crimps, rubber bump guard to protect against drops, and a screw-on chuck that suits all Schrader valves.
This product is a perfect companion for all your road trips and adventures with a small size and travel pouch included.
- Easy to read blue backlit display
- Up to 200hrs battery run time
- Brass components and crimps
- Flexible braided hose
- Full swivel gauge connection
- Multiple pressure scales
- Ribbed rubber gauge guard
- Accuracy up to +1/-1psi @ 15-75psi
- Manufacturer: ARB USA
- Brand: ARB
- Model: ARB510
- Item Weight: 1 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 6.5 x 1.5 inches
- Item model number: ARB510
- Manufacturer Part Number: ARB510
- Scale - 0-14 bar - 0-200 psi - 0-1400 kpa - 0-14 KgF
- Multiple measurements available
- Max supply pressure: 350psi, 2400kpa
- Screw-on chuck for positive engagement
- Height – 1.5 Inches
- Length – 7.5 Inches
- Width – 6.5 Inches
Weight: 1 Pounds
Part No: ARB - 510
- Easy-to-read blue backlit display screen, Large LCD digital readout, Updated larger carry pouch included.